Saturday, April 2, 2011

Rashes!

This is the 3rd day Cubby Hung has rashes all over his face. Not really sure what is it, the rashes only appeared on his face. But today, there are some on his left hand.

Last 2 days applied papaw ointment on his face, since it does not show any improvement, today I had decided to stop the papaw ointment and instead apply cooling water powder (bedak sejuk). I remembered during pregnancy when the acnes on my back itch, I apply cooling water powder all over my back. The cooling sensation can help to ease the itchiness. Hope it works for cubby Hung.

Could it be food allergy? Although he had started new puree 2 days ago, pear sauce shouldn't be giving any allergic.
Could it be eczema?? Not sure.. just continue to observe it. Hope it will reside by tomorrow, else have to consult doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertlets