Sunday, April 24, 2011

The triplets were once so small & tiny...

Was looking thru my birth photos and it seems like this is the first time I actually look at every picture in detail.

Trying to identify the triplets cubbies but all babies do look alike. I could only judge it from the sequence of photos taken.

Saw one of the photo where baby cubby-Syuen was taken with me, he was so small and tiny. He's just like the size of my big head. And now, the 3 of them are growing up healthily. I'm so blessed!

Till now, I could still recall the moment I heard their first cry. I was so excited at that moment and glad they were safely delivered. They even had a mini orchestra to show their happiness in the arrival.

Thank you to all the O&G, Operation & Paediatric Team (which consisting almost 20 professional personnels) who did a great job!

Baby Cubby's first kiss

Baby Cubby-Syuen (2nd Triplet) peeping at cubby angel or may be he is sensitive to camera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertlets