Friday, February 19, 2010

1st Gynae Check up

Exactly one week ago, on 19th Feb 2010, went for my 1st Gynae chk up at SJMC (oh, now should be SDMC)


Main intention of this check up is to confirmed on my self-pregnancy test kit result which i did a week earlier.


And yes, doc confirmed my test kit result was accurate.

She did the ultrascan....showing us the little heartbeat......and "wait!" she says..."it is a twins!!!"






We were suprised...asking her for confirmation....


and once again she went : "wait....wait... i think i saw a third heartbeat!"


she continues : " you see.. one here.. 2nd one here... and 3rd one here...."


We saw 3 heartbeats on the screen... oh my.. oh my...


This is our Greatest Chinese New Year Gift!!!


Triplets !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertlets