Wednesday, February 24, 2010

24th Feb 2010

24/2, not a very special day, it is just the day where i'll be taking coach back to Sg.

  1. As usual, I'm quite worried about my 'bus sickness'.    I used to take anti-nausea pills, but now I have to start accomodating without-pills bus ride.
  2. Thanks to my mother-in-law who had prepared a simple & nice lunch which helps to minimize the chances of bus-sickness when stomach is not empty.
  3. While driving to 1U for bus, father-in-law opened his small booklet and start telling me which area to massage on the feet & hands for nausea... I feel so touched! wink
  4. Lucky thing, the cubs were well-behaved, they had helped me to overcome my bus-sickness
  5. During the break @ Pagoh, when alighting bus, the bus assistance told me "berhati-hati, ya..."  wa, so kind of them...
  6. However, after the break, while walking back to the bus, i accidentally sprained my ankle... OUCH!!.. was quite a bad sprained...but still manage to slowly drag my feet back to the bus...
  7. Thank you dear, for coming all the way to Novena to fetch me back to BBatok.  Else I'll have to drag my feet & my luggages with me.

what a day!!!... many things happened
I'm still very glad of this day though my ankle was terribly swollen because at least I sprained my ankle instead of falling down... Something which I feel extremely thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertlets