Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hormone pills??? Fertility Treatments!!!

When the news spread.... everyone's first question to me was "were you on fertility / hormone pills???"

I just have tell once again.. I'm NOT on any hormone or fertility pills...

and there isn't any family background with twins in mine or his family...

this is just a very special blessed presents



Many ppl also starts to worry how are we going to take care/handle these 3 cubs.... many things to consider... manpower, financial, space, food, education... and lots more....

BUT I'm still and will be very positive about it... because I believe since God has arranged and blessed us with these 3 special gifts, i'm sure He will also blessed and help us with the following challenges...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertlets