Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Thoughts for father to-be


I always wanted to be a father & I wish to be a father.

I'm so excited knewing i'm gonna be the father of 3 little cubs...we usually called our future kids born according to the 12th lunar signs, this year is the TIGER, so the babies are definitely 'cubs'...

I keep on recall how the gynae telling us which doing the scanning for Helena...she says:"oh dear...Congratulations...you got a twins...hold on (then she was paused for a few seconds)...i think i saw the 3rd heart beat down here...". I was like....full of ???!!!???!!!, shock and doubt....my god...what the???!!! well i could not express all my expressions here in this blog but i'm sure anyone could imagine it.

taking a long breath...again i realize i'm the most lucky man on earth...especially having such wonderful journey with my dear Helena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertlets