Friday, March 19, 2010

In search of the tiny little tickling of cubbies heartbeat...


Currently i got a strange habit...

big grin

...which i initiated it after i offered my massage session for my dear "cubby-angel", to relieve some soreness and to improve our relationship by giving more 'sayang' to her...to make her feel secure and comfortable is what i love doing...strange thing is...

tongue

...i start to divert from the slow massage and slowly leaning my headtowards my "cubby-angel's" cute tummy and in search of some 'sound'!!! Sounds which i have been searching on all over her cute tummy for...i think i found it!...i'm not sure but i think i can sense that those 'bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop ...' was the sound of the tiny little heartbeat...in a very high frequency rate...it sounds jus like the old type of boat with the diesel engine...that can be found in the fishing village of small villages with a river passes by...

...i feel so excited about it, it totally distracted me from continue doing my research for my studies...and spend almost the whole nite just chatting with my "cubby-angel"...

...tonite will do the same again...& very excited looking forward the monday Gynea session...

Thanks my dear, Helena, for bringing the little wonderful lifes into our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertlets