Sunday, March 7, 2010

Pain...

Was unable to update the blog for the last few days as I was having some difficulties to sit...

Last week I sprained my right ankle, after several application of 正骨水 daily... it recovers in less than a week.

However, 2 days ago, when i woke up from nap, my left buttock muscle was in pain.  So, did the same procedure.. applied 正骨水 on the buttock.... what a cooling sensation on the buttock tongue

The next day when i work up, the pain on the buttock is gone...but there's a new pain in the front of the left thigh, between the hip joint and thigh.  The pain started with just slight uncomfortable feeling to severe pain.
The pain does not allow me to sit up on a chair, neither could I lift up my leg an inch.  I could only walk in small steps, trying to minimize the knees movement.  Sleeping time is a torturing moment, I need to carry my leg with both arms and without bending my body.

As the pain continues... I tried to google the cause of the pain... found "Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction" which means pelvic pain caused by the cartilage of the joints becomes softer and allows the bones to move during pregnancy due to the amount of hormones produced.  The pain most probably occur during mid-pregnancy, but some says it can occur anytime during the pregnancy.

Symptoms of pelvic pain:
Pain in the pubic area and groin are the most common symptoms. It is common to feel a grinding or clicking in your pubic area and the pain may travel down the inside of the thighs or between your legs. The pain is usually made worse by separating your legs, walking, going up or down stairs or moving around in bed.
After checking the symptoms... I was quite confident that I did not fall into this category.  Partly, it is still too early for my cartilage to be soft (I'm only in 11-12weeks), and I felt less pain when i walk as compared to sleeping and sitting.

So, my dear decided to help me to apply lotions on the area and give it slight massage to help the blood circulation and to release some tension in the tendons and nerves.  And thanks to my dear, who did constant massaging for both legs, the pain is gone within 2 days.  THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY DEAR!!!  wink

So, now i'm back to normal, sitting in front of my laptop continuing with this blog smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertlets