Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Vomit...

What my dear worry very much is that I had started vomitting this week (week 10)...

What he felt is that vomitting is something very torturing... but to me... vomitting is a relieved, it helps me to be free from the torture of gassy feeling and butterflies flying in my stomach.

This gassy feeling usually starts in the afternoon... I will have the feeling like "wanted to burp", but then.. the burp just won't comes out.  So, the gas is trapped somewhere....which makes me feel very uneasy.  Usually I will try to control the feeling for some time... sometimes it goes away within an hour.. sometimes, it just stays on... That's the time when I will go to the toilet, look at the toilet bowl and try to vomit it out.. Yes, each and every time, it works... and I felt extremely relieved after the vomitting process...

Guess this is just part of the process for the 1st trimester ! ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertlets