Friday, March 26, 2010

Morning Sickness

Many ppl might face the morning sickness during the 1st trimester...
However, I'd only started my morning sickness on week 10 (it had just started for 2 weeks).  Hopefully it won't last till the end of pregnancy.

I don't understand why is it called morning sickness when I have it throughout the whole day and night....

I will try to control not to vomit immediately after food.  Giving the stomach some time to digest & absorb the food before it is all throw up.  I have many small meals and many small visits to the toilet bowl for throwing out...

One thing I'm glad is that the morning sickness only comes every alternate days...
meaning I can have a day rest in between, I can go out and eat all I want during the rest day...



and the other day will be staying indoor & visiting the nice toilet bowl...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertlets